Any kielbasa lovers out there? We are a huge fan and today we are sharing a quick and easy roasted kielbasa and vegetables recipe from the Taste of Home Fall Magazine.
My mom loves getting recipe magazines and we tend to dismantle them with scissors cutting out our favorite recipes.
Roasted Kielbasa + Vegetables
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1" pieces I bought a container already cut up
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 med. carrots cut in 1" pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Kielbasa I bought the smoked polska - cut in 1" pieces
- 1 med yellow summer squash cut in 1" pieces
- 1 med zucchini cut in 1" pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic optional
- Dijon mustard optional as a dip for meat
- Preheat oven 400
- Divide sweet potatoes, onion, garlic and carrots between two large greased cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. (I mixed the garlic in with the potatoes in a bowl)
- Roast for 25 minutes, stir a couple times
- After 25 minutes, add kielbasa, squash and zucchini to pans, sprinkle with seasonings and roast additional 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Transfer from sheets to a bowl and mix.
Recipe from Taste Of Home Fall Recipe Magazine
Looks pretty yummy.
Transfer to a large casserole dish or bowl once cooked and serve.
Or you can be lazy like us and just use a spatula and scoop onto your plate :).
THere you have it, a quick and easy dinner that is actually healthier than frying in a skillet. We normally cook our kielbasa on the stove top but this seemed to taste a lot lighter.
If you are looking for a different way to cook kielbasa, try this roasted kielbasa and vegetables recipe. You can also save time by purchasing your potatoes and vegetables already cut up.
Be sure to check out our Food page for more family favorite recipes. Happy Friday!