When I was a kid, I despised the look of asparagus, my mom always made it and asked me to try it but I just couldn’t do it. Over the years, after I graduated college, my tastes apparently changed. I tried it at a friends house and was amazed at how much I liked it. Was my mom right all those years? Was asparagus really good? ha. Indeed she was. Check out this amazing prosciutto wrapped asparagus 15 minute recipe. It’s amazing!
My husband and I try to have a date every week and last week we ordered prosciutto wrapped asparagus at our favorite local Italian restaurant. It was so delicious, I decided to give it a try a couple days ago and it was so easy to make. It took about 15 minutes and that included cooking time.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus + Mazzerella
- mozzarella balls
- Olive oil
- balsamic vinaigrette
- Wash, dry and cut ends of asparagus
- Slice mozzarella and use the prosciutto to wrap around the asparagus
- Drizzle olive oil over wrapped asparagus and mozzarella and bake on 400 for 5 minutes.
- Gently roll to other side and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette (optional)
Prosciutto wrapped asparagus and mozzarella is an easy and elegant appetizer that your guests will love. Not planning on entertaining soon? Make this as your side for any dinner, it’s delicious and your family will love it! Did you see our crazy party chex mix with melted chocolate from yesterday? This will really make your mouth water!