Have you ever tried peppermint bark? Today we have an easy peppermint bark recipe that anyone can make. Even my husband! ;). Peppermint bark is a classic during the holidays but honestly, why make it year round? It’s really yummy!
Easy Peppermint Bark Recipe
- 12 ounces white chocolate Ghirardelli
- 12 ounces dark chocolate lGhirardelli
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy place in ziplock bag and crush with hammer
- Line 9x12 pan with parchment paper
- Melt dark Chocolate in microwave (about 40 seconds and stir/re-heat until smooth)
- Pour melted chocolate over parchment paper and spread to about 1/3" thick
- Melt White chocolate (same process as chocolate)
- Pour over dark chocolate (try to keep the same thickness as dark)
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint immediately over the top while white chocolate is still melted. Press candy gently in white chocolate (you can also stir in the crushed peppermint with the white melted chocolate / I find it easier to just sprinkle on top of melted chocolate)
- Let harden in refrigerator for a couple hours until hard
- Once hard, break apart into pieces and serve
- Eat and enjoy!!!
adapted from Food.com
This is a great treat for a kids party or even an adult holiday party. It’s very similar to our white chocolate chex mix recipe we shared a few weeks ago as far as a grab and go kind of a snack. It’s also great as a gift for your kids teacher or a relative. It would be cute wrapped in a holiday box or even a clear plastic bag tied with a bow. Be sure to check out our kitchen page for more yummy recipes.