Chex Mix with White Chocolate
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure here.
Chex mix with white chocolate is an all time favorite in our home especially for the kids. It’s perfect for playdates, parties, football games and especially handy around the holidays. You can make loads of this stuff and store it in the fridge in an airtight container for weeks.
Nothing lasts that long in our house, in fact, we are lucky if a large cookie sheet of this lasts a couple hours. It’s also a great homemade gift during Christmas. I will share a quick chex mix gift idea next week. It’s OH SO YUMMY!
White Chocolate Chex Mix
White Chocolate Chex Mix Recipe
Delicious quick Chex Party Mix with white chocolate
- 3 cups corn chex cereal
- 2 cups plain cheerios
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 bag chocolate m&m's 12.6oz
- 2 bags white chocolate chips 11oz each
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- wax paper
- large cookie sheet
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a very large bowl. Melt the chips and oil in the microwave for about 4 minutes or until melted. Stir and microwave again for about 30 seconds. If your chips seem thick, add a little more oil.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and mix together. Once all the dry ingredients are covered with chocolate, spread on wax paper and a large cookie sheet and allow to cool.
- It took about an hour to cool and then I placed the entire sheet in the refrigerator to harden.
- Once hard, break off into pieces and start eating!
This chex mix recipe is so simple to make! Simply add the cheerios, pretzels, m&m’s, peanuts, corn chex cereal and mix in a bowl. Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper and spread mixture across cookie sheet. Melt the chips with oil in microwave and pour over mixture. Cool and place in refrigerator. You can also store this yummy sweet treat in freezer safe ziplock bags in the freezer for future parties.
Adapted from SixSistersStuff .
This Chex mix with melted white chocolate is absolutely delicious and it only last a couple hours.
Try this melted chocolate Chex party mix when you have company or simply want to treat yourself. It takes under 10 minutes and it’s the best junk food on the planet! For more delicious ideas, check out our new our kitchen page.
About The Author
What started as a hobby, Jessica’s blog now has millions of people visit yearly and while many of the projects and posts look and sound perfect, life hasn’t always been easy. Read Jessica’s story and how overcoming death, divorce and dementia was one of her biggest life lessons to date.
Looks delish and easy to make! 🙂