Baby, it’s SO COLD outside! We are completely buried here in the frozen north. Feel free to send us some sunshine! We’re doing our best to stay warm and cozy. The cabin fever’s getting pretty bad, so we’re trying to think positive. Right now, the only good thing I can think about winter is that it gives me an excuse to eat more chocolate. Actually, to drink more chocolate, because I love my cocoa!
All these snow days we’ve been having have given us plenty of opportunities to become hot chocolate connoisseurs! We’ve been making regular trips to the bar….the hot chocolate bar, that is! I’ve been looking up all kinds of delicious recipes for decadent sipping. I highly suggest that you try these twelve.
1. French Hot Chocolate from Well Plated
2. Nutella Hot Chocolate from Gimme Some Oven
3. Red Velvet Cocoa with Cream Cheese Whipped Cream from Une-deaux Senses *perfect for your Valentine!
4. Caramel Hot Chocolate from Cooking Classy
5. Cardamom Orange Spiced White Hot Chocolate from Will Cook for Friends
6. S’mores Hot Cocoa from Minimalist Baker
7. Raspberry White Chocolate from Sugar Hero *another one to serve on Valentine’s Day!
8. Thick Spiced Italian Hot Chocolate from The Kitchen McCabe
9. Peppermint Hot Cocoa from A Zesty Bite
10. Frozen Hot Chocolate from Picky Palate
11. Lavender Hot Chocolate from Freutcake
12. Confetti Cake Batter Hot White Chocolate from Cravings of a Lunatic
I’ll close this yummy post with another picture of my hot chocolate station. Check out a few more ideas for cocoa stations here. So what do you think, are you ready to try one of these hot chocolate recipes?