This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure here.
Today I am sharing the best juicy hamburger recipe on the planet. We had a random warm day last week, it was 40 degrees, so we felt like hamburgers for dinner! Don’t laugh, 40 degrees is like scorching hot here in Massachusetts for this time of year. Also, I wanted to share that my mom now has a page here on our blog called, our kitchen. It’s where you will find all of our dinners, mostly cooked by her :).
Most of the year, we grill our hamburgers but every so often during the winter months, we cook them on the stovetop. Just be careful not to get the oil to hot or you will have a splattered mess all over your stove :(. Serve with pickles, fries or chips. Most of our family loves any dinner that involves ground beef. Hamburgers and meatloaf are among the favorites.
Juicy Hamburger Recipe
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and Pepper
- American or Cheddar cheese optional
- Sweet relish
- fresh mixed lettuce greens
- Fresh bulky sandwich rolls
- Heat olive oil and crushed garlic in skillet on low/medium heat until hot.
- Mix ground beef, worcestershire sauce, ketchup, parmesan cheese and onion powder together in a dish. Form hamburger patties and push down flat in the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until no pink in the middle. Approx 5 - 7 minutes each side
- Add cheese (optional)
- Serve with Mayo, sweet relish and greens
- Cooking times may vary
- Serves: approx 5-6 large hamburgers
Doesn’t this make you want a juicy hamburger for dinner tonight? I do! Most everyone knows how to make a hamburger. This isn’t rocket science however, adding ingredients to the ground beef is what makes this more than just a hamburger. Worcestershire sauce is the perfect additive, in my opinion, to ground beef. Enjoy!
I just found this awesome recipe for a Copycat In and Out Burger that we may have to try next!
About The Author
What started as a hobby, Jessica’s blog now has millions of people visit yearly and while many of the projects and posts look and sound perfect, life hasn’t always been easy. Read Jessica’s story and how overcoming death, divorce and dementia was one of her biggest life lessons to date.