Article may have affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may earn a tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Big thanks for supporting my small business.
Today I am sharing these easy 7 layer bars that will melt in your mouth. A buttery graham cracker crust with sweetened condensed milk make these m&m cookie magic bars an all time favorite in our home.
7 Layer Cookies
7 layer m&m cookie bars are one of my favorite desserts! They are easy to make and the perfect sweet treat.
Sweetened condensed milk is the must have ingredient, it’s what makes the gooey part. Be careful though, one spoon full of this stuff and you might eat half the can.
I almost did!
It’s so yummy!
What are Seven layer bars?
This delicious recipe is layered on a buttery graham cracker crust. These gooey cookie bars are absolutely delicious and very addicting!
What are the 7 ingredients in 7 Layer Bars?
- graham crackers crumbs
- shredded coconut
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk
- m&ms or chocolate chips (or both!)
- melted butter
- walnuts (I omitted this time)
7 layer cookie bars with m&m’s
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups coconut shredded
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup m&m’s
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
Instructions : Step by Step
- Melt butter in microwave
- Pour melted butter across bottom of 9×13 glass baking pan (spread across entire bottom)
- Press crushed gram crackers evenly across bottom of pan
- Layer coconut, chocolate chips, marshmallows
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly across top
- Sprinkle m&m’s evenly across top
- Bake 375 20-30 minutes until light brown
- Cool and serve
- I prefer to put the entire pan in the refrigerator once cool for a few hours or even a day. They taste so much better when they are cold and firm.
This magic cookie bar recipe only bakes for 25 or 30 minutes until golden brown and then cools at room temperature. Once the bars are cooled completely, place in refrigerator to help thicken.
What started as a hobby, Jessica’s blog now has millions of people visit yearly and while many of the projects and posts look and sound perfect, life hasn’t always been easy. Read Jessica’s story and how overcoming death, divorce and dementia was one of her biggest life lessons to date.