Growing up as a kid, my grandmother always had at least 10 corn bread Jiffy box mixes in her cupboard. She loves to make “jonnie cake” and corn bread. Those little $1 Jiffy box mixes can make delicious recipes, that’s for sure! I swear this is the best corn casserole recipe and is almost too easy to make. My eight year old helped me make this and it took under 5 minutes to prepare. If you like corn bread, you will love this.
Delicious Corn Bread Casserole
- 1 can whole kernel corn 14.5 oz
- 1 can cream style corn 14.5 oz
- 1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- Melt butter and pour along the bottom of 9x12 baking pan
- Mix corn, bread mix and sour cream together in a bowl
- Pour mixture in pan
- Bake 375 for 50-60 minutes until fork come out clean and top is golden brown
Insanely delicious and trust me, even your kids that do not like corn will love this corn casserole recipe. It pairs perfectly with our green bean casserole side dish and is a great addition to any holiday meal. Happy eating!