This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure here.
White chocolate is dangerous in our house. Even though I am trying to stick to a low fodmap diet, the rest of the family loves treats on occasion and last week while grocery shopping, I came across the new spring Oreo cookies. Oh my, they are delicious. I decided to make a quick white chocolate munch using Oreos, pastel colored m&m’s (perfect for Easter) and melted white chocolate. Any excuse to buy Oreos works for me.
Quick and easy treat and perfect for Easter or any holiday.
Amazing White Chocolate Oreo Bark Recipe
- 1 package Spring Oreo cookies or any flavor
- 1 bag m&m's I used pastel for Easter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 bags Ghirardelli white chocolate wafer melts you can use any type of melts
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Crust Oreos and spread on pan
- Mix in 1/2 cup to 1 cup M&M's (more or less depending on how much you love them!)
- Mix in 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Melt white chocolate
- Drizzle melted chocolate over Oreos and M&M's
- Cool for 30 minutes
- Place in freezer or refrigerator for minimum 1 hour to harden. (I keep mine in the fridge as we love them cold!)
Step 1, crush up the Oreos. I used the end of my vegetable peeler and it worked great.
Step 2, mix in candy.
Step 3, drizzle melted chocolate. You may need to use a spatular or spoon to mix up the cookie and melted chocolate mix.
These are addicting, so be careful! You might just eat the entire thing yourself ;). For more of our favorite recipes, check out our kitchen page.
About The Author
What started as a hobby, Jessica’s blog now has millions of people visit yearly and while many of the projects and posts look and sound perfect, life hasn’t always been easy. Read Jessica’s story and how overcoming death, divorce and dementia was one of her biggest life lessons to date.