This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of McCain. All opinions are 100% mine.
Who loves beer battered french fries? Even better, how about 25 minute beer battered french fries? With school ending for most students this month, now is the perfect time to create a fun snack for not only kids but adults too featuring McCain .
It took me a total of 30 minutes to make a basket full of McCain® Craft Beer Fries (my son also loves the McCain® Smiles) along with a delicious BBQ dipping sauce.
French Fries Dip Recipe
I decided to add bacon and green onions to add a little extra kick to the french fries and of course, anything with bacon is delicious!
McCain® Potatoes go beyond traditional fries and by adding a few extra ingredients while baking, they make the perfect appetizer a Summer cookout, a family party or even when you have a bunch of kids over for the day.
They are so quick and easy to make!
25 Minute Beer Battered French Fries
The best part, McCain is offering two sets of coupons and you can use both at Stop and Shop®!
$0.50 Ibotta Rebate which can be used at multiple retailers:
Stop & Shop®, Walmart, ShopRite, Key Foods, Foodtown/Allegiance, Food City (KVAT), Market Basket (Demoulas), Shaw’s/Star Market, Wegman’s, Woodman’s/Certco, Piggly Wiggly Midwest, Jewel-Osco, Harris Teeter, Festival Foods, HyVee, Weis, Tops, Food Lion, Hannaford, Schnucks, Pick N Save/Mariano’s (Roundy’s). Both offers allow you to get two (2) bags of McCain® for less than $3.00.
25 Minute Beer Battered French Fries - Bacon-Glazed Beer Battered Fries with BBQ Mayo
- 1 Bag McCain® Craft Beer Battered Fries
- 2 Ounces Thick-cut bacon
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped green onions
- 1 Cup BBQ sauce
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare McCain® Craft Beer Battered Fries according to package directions.
- Stir BBQ sauce and mayonnaise until fully combined. Pour mix into a small bowl and chill until served.
- Cook bacon fully, chop into large bits, and save 1 tablespoon of bacon fat.
- Transfer cooked fries to a stainless steel bowl and add bacon fat. Toss gently.
- Place fries onto baking sheet and crisp in oven for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer fries to a plate, sprinkle with bacon bits and green onions, and serve with BBQ mayo.
McCain Beer Battered French Fries are crafted with American Pale Ale and are thin cut. There are no artificial colors/flavors and are made with real potatoes. Be sure to try out this quick and easy recipe for your next event.