Join us for a Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest Event
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure here.
Just popping in to let you know of a spectacular pinterest event one week from tonight. A pinterest board with never before seen holiday crafts, decor and inspiration. I don’t know about you, but pinterest is a go-to source for me when it comes to any type of decorating, party and holiday ideas. If you are looking for holiday DIY ideas, you will want to mark your calendar for next Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM Central for the Holiday Idea Exchange, the Pinterest holiday event of the season! The best part, you can take part as well!
What: The ULTIMATE Holiday Idea Exchange
When: Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM CST
Why: To showcase and share the absolute BEST creative holiday projects of 2013!
Who: Anyone who wants access to the season’s best ideas, or those who want to spread the word about their own terrific holiday creations!
Here’s how you can take part:
- Follow the Holiday Idea Exchange Board on Pinterest.
- On November 10 at 8 PM Central, be sure to log on to Pinterest. As the party unfolds, each of the party hosts will be posting and pinning fabulous, never-before-seen holiday projects exclusively to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. Followers of the board will be the very first to see these amazing projects!
- Get your projects ready, because everyone who pins their new holiday projects between 8-10 PM Central using the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will see THEIR ideas re-pinned to the board as well! If you are a creative blogger wanting to spread the word about your phenomenal creations, this is your opportunity to share your best holiday ideas with thousands of creative enthusiasts!
- Not a blogger? Tune in to watch the abundance of fabulous holiday ideas shared throughout the event and add a few projects to your holiday to-do list!
- The event hosts will all be re-pinning and commenting as the party unfolds, so this event will essentially be a big virtual holiday party, and a great time to use Pinterest to get social and share some holiday spirit with other creative enthusiasts!
- Shared projects must be brand-new holiday projects for 2013 (created within the last 30 days).
- Only those pinning with the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will be re-pinned to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board.
- Each participant will be limited to a total of 5 projects.
An inspirational cast of 10 top creative bloggers from across a variety of niches have teamed up to bring this idea to life, and we are so excited to see YOUR amazing creations!
Four Generations One Roof
Nest of Posies
No. 2 Pencil
Simple as That
Tatertots and Jello
Two Twenty One
As of right now, I plan on featuring a Christmas wreath that will hang in our home. My grandmother said to me last week, “why do you have all your Christmas decorations out so early?” I said, “well, I have craft projects due for the blog.” She said, “that blog is crazy!” haha. A good crazy I told her :). Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! We had a family birthday party for my 1 year old cousin and wrapped up bunch of projects around the house. The weather is starting to get colder here in the North East so we got most of the lawn and patio furniture put away for the season. The strange thing is, we will be putting it back out before we know it! Time goes by so quickly it seems. It will be summer before we know it again.
About The Author
What started as a hobby, Jessica’s blog now has millions of people visit yearly and while many of the projects and posts look and sound perfect, life hasn’t always been easy. Read Jessica’s story and how overcoming death, divorce and dementia was one of her biggest life lessons to date.