A couple weeks ago I shared our pumpkin bread with butter crumb topping as part of our partnership with Finlandia Cheese and today, we are sharing a quick gourmet garlic spread bruschetta that will knock your sox off!
I kid you not, this takes all of 10 minutes to prepare and 12-15 minutes to cook.
The best part, it presents and tastes amazing.
Gourmet Garlic Spread Bruschetta
- 1 container Finlandia Gourmet Garlic Cheese Spread
- 1 loaf french baguette bread
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1/2 green pepper chopped optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- NOTE: You can purchase your veggies already chopped from your local market to save time.
- Spray cookie sheet or grease to prevent sticking
- Cut 1/2 -1 inch pieces of french baguette
- Spread each piece of bread with Finlandia Gourmet Garlic Spread
- Top with tomatoes, onions and basil (and pepper if you choose)
- Drizzle each piece with olive oil
- Bake 350 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving
Finlandia offers delicious, high quality dairy products (cheese, butter, and creamy gourmet cheese) made from pure ingredients. A few things that I love about Finlandia is that their products are made with the purest milk from family-owned farms. There are no artificial flavors in their cheese or butter and no added hormones. That’s a win in my book!
Finlandia is owned by farmers who treat their cows like family and to me, that is important.
We are a huge animal lovers and I grew up with a couple cows as my pets so I love that they are treated like part of the family.
I decided to purchase my tomatoes and onions already chopped to save time but you can definitely chop your own. What I love about the Finlandia Gourmet Cheese is that it’s light and creamy. It doesn’t leave a heavy garlic taste after you eat it. It literally is the smoothest spread ever.
Not only is this cheese a spread but it can be used as a dip too. My mom prepared a platter of cheese and crackers and this spread to a pretty bowl and it was delicious paired with crackers. Such a yummy treat!
There are five other flavors, one being vanilla bean, that I can’t wait to try!
For all you garlic lovers out there, you have to try this cheese spread. It will not disappoint. Finlandia has been in the business of making cheese and butter for over 100 years. You can read more about Finlandia and see more recipes on their facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and Youtube channel.
You can also find Finlandia Creamy Gourmet Cheeses at Shoprite, Price Chopper and Kings supermarkets.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Finlandia™ . The opinions and text are all mine.