Stopping in real quick to share the most amazing and delicious 7 layer bars. Also, thank you for all your sweet comments about my post a couple days ago about my grandfather and him losing his independence. You are all so helpful and sweet! Needless to say, the man loves these bars so be sure to check out the recipe below.
Delicious 7 Layer Bars
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 packages graham crackers crumbled
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup small m&m's
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans optional
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Melt butter in microwave and cover bottom of 9x12 glass baking dish
- Crumble graham crackers and press across bottom of dish (on top of butter)
- Layer all ingredients
- Pour condensed milk across entire 7 layers
- Bake 375 / 10-12 minutes or until marshmallows are light/golden brown
- I prefer to cool and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours minimum before serving. They are so delicious cold!
These are perfect for a quick snack for kids or adults. We baked these as a sweet treat last Saturday night after pizza.
How long do you think the dish of bars lasted? Not even one day. Yikes. Delicious 7 layer bars are a favorite in our house and thankfully when all nine of us are involved, it means we each only get a couple. -ha. They are not exactly great for the waist-line but they are oh so good.