Our Christmas Tour (2011)

Welcome to our Christmas Home Tour for 2011. We are under renovation so some of the rooms are lacking in the “decor” department but you’ll get the jist :)
christmas tree
book case 2bookcase wreathcabinetChristmas Kids Corner 2

Kids Corner North Pole

_DSC0779

_DSC0786
_DSC0790

Equestrian themed mantel for Christsmas

Equestrian Mantel
Red DIY Dog christmas sweater

Dog sweater tutorial.

Happy Holidays from our home to yours!

PS. My gramp made all the wooden reindeer and sleigh! The amount of cutting for those little guys was amazing!

Responses to Our Christmas Tour (2011)

1. Jen @ a place 2 call home December 13, 2011 at 2:36 am #

Absolutely beautiful!

2. michelle starling December 13, 2011 at 2:56 am #

I love it. Your home is beautiful and I love the barn doors.

3. Southern Fried Gal December 13, 2011 at 3:36 am #

Your home is very cozy and inviting. I love all the touches of fresh greenery. The pooch is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

4. Jennifer @ Studio JRU December 13, 2011 at 3:51 am #

Such a beautiful Christmas home! I love all the touches of real greenery around the house. So, so pretty. Love your white lanterns! Your pup is adorable! :)

5. Lisa December 13, 2011 at 4:11 am #

Your home is beautiful, I am a huge fan of barn doors! Also, your tablescape is very pretty! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

6. rachel@Acts of Life December 13, 2011 at 4:46 am #

Jessica your home has such a wonderful warm and cozy feel to it. I really love it! I see some of the wood panel you added to your living room…it looks nice! The reindeer with the berries around the neck is so cute and I spied your elf on a shelf hanging out in your tree!

xo
    Rachel :)

7. Lisa @ Shine Your Light December 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm #

Oh so pretty!! Your fireplace is so beautiful and simple. Just perfect. And I can't believe your Gramp made the wooden sleigh and reindeer – how special! Merry Christmas to you and your family (all four generations!)

8. Maury December 13, 2011 at 1:37 pm #

Everything looks beautiful!

9. Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest December 13, 2011 at 4:28 pm #

Love it all! I am your newest follower, returning the blog love from Spruce Your
    Nest :-)

P.S. I have that same horse picture on your mantel.

10. Danielle December 13, 2011 at 5:40 pm #

Looks beautiful!

11. nannykim December 14, 2011 at 1:06 am #

Beautiful–and the barn doors are fantastic!

12. Comeca Jones December 14, 2011 at 1:35 pm #

Total Loveliness!!!!

13. Melissa @ The Inspired Room December 15, 2011 at 11:38 pm #

Your home is so warm and cozy and full of life!!! Thanks so much for linking up to the party! I enjoyed the tour of your Christmas decor!

14. Miss Charming December 20, 2011 at 5:56 am #

I love all your Christmas touches. My favorite is the photo of your dining room. Absolutely beautiful. (Magazine worthy for sure.)

15. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper December 22, 2011 at 2:35 am #

WOW!!!!!! i am blown away- your home is gorgeous! the tree is awesome and i love the white natural palette with pops of red!

16. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper December 22, 2011 at 2:35 am #

17. Trish February 25, 2012 at 4:14 am #

I love all your pictures but especially the picture in front of the fireplace. Would you share the name of the hunt scene print?

18. Jessica Bruno March 1, 2012 at 7:16 pm #

Hey Trish. I just realized my response to your question never went through b/c you email isn't activated on blogger. Hopefully you get this! My mom bought the picture from a shop in Newport RI. The only thing on the back was "on the scent" which is the name of the photo. :)